Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Sparrow

I am a Sparrow; never aspired like a greedy Crow
Wishes were limited intentions were true I never wanted to be like you.
I am happy I am satisfied do not want to be powerful (Eagle)
The sky is limit for me, heavens were far but I was joyful in my bar
Queens were many; kings were there with their car
But I never bothered to be amongst the flair
Parrots were so famous, birds were jealous
I wonder why I was not scared
I lived in my own world where golden apples were there
But do you really know why I was so much cared
I am chirpy; I am enthu I have got that smiley plateau
I do not intend to break people’s heart
I am always there when you have got a scar
I know I am common but the irony is you are left with uncommon
I know you need me. Let me know if you can better treat me
Yes, I am a Sparrow. Though there are many advanced stuff but tell me if you can live without me??

3 comments:

  1. Really amazing..the best part is that this is so you!! Happy Writing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Megha for your appreciation

    ReplyDelete
  3. though the poem doesnt seem to be very poetic but your work carries the emotions all the way tp the readers heart... good

    ReplyDelete