Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Plea

“Lord! I know I have asked for your support at several occasions, have looked for your guidance to handle intricate junctions, have appealed you to eradicate odds, have called for forgiveness for my mistakes, and also have many a time fought with you on the grounds of all the inconveniences. I know I took your help at almost every turn of my life and I thank you also for all the grants. Lord, please note, though I have summoned you n number of times but I have never prayed nor have illustrated my stubbornness for a certain cause before. But, this time, I am. This point, I do not seek your support, your guidance, your forgiveness and hence I do not desire, yes, I do not desire but very firmly want you to pay back my reward for my penance. Grant me with a boon that I should be remembered throughout my life as “Modest Shweta”.


Note: I know this is a bit tricky to understand. Please, Do not push your grey matter...... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment