Friday, December 4, 2009

Pixy & The Witch---Part II

CONTINUED..................

.............Pixy starts making her efforts. To make a start is important. At the very first you just can’t see the doors of heaven, you have to walk thousands of miles before and surely till then nothing is visible, it is only after many walks you realize and start seeing the end point. And for this you have to make a start. Pixy have to start doing her efforts without wasting her time as she has got only limited time, till the end of this year, before the big day of Imago.

Pixy at first wrote the advices of both the clairvoyant’s on a pan leaf. Kept it side by side and also read it side by side. Every single sentence she read with a very deep thought. But still she doesn’t reach to a valid and sound difference between both the claims.


“Hmm, I am not able to find out the answer of my very first question i.e. Is Imago a good or evil soul?” she sighs

She then recalls each and every activity of Imago. She never felt a wicked and crooked soul residing inside his body. She never had any nightmare after meeting him and moreover Imago’s image has replaced the shadow of her dream.

“No...just simply no....he can’t be a devil.......not because he is my lover and biasness is a human tendency...but because my emotions and my senses worked rightly with him.......and besides, I never got any signals from my inner constitution of his wicked attitude. My senses, my thoughts, my wisdom, my conscious is my own only.....I myself have developed it....therefore, it will never give me wrong advice or will cheat on me. And if I blindly trust my soul and my instincts....in that case the first clairvoyant holds the true meaning” Pixy made her decision with a certain amount of belief and a bit of logic by looking at the past trends of her life and on the faith that her conscious has never cheated her before so this time also it won’t lie to her.

Certainly, there was a life time danger if her decision holds a vice versa meaning. But you know Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. You have to be at one shore and stick to one say and her decision was to stick to her self-belief.

Then, she starts reading very carefully the only pan leaf on which advice of good clairvoyant was scripted. She carefully re-read the line .............“The only hint which God asked me to pass to you is that believe your inner say and deeply analyze the nature of the issue, you will get your answers and way to reach to Imago. Also, I warn you to mistake a clever and evil spirit as a good and helping hand. Re-check your way before moving ahead”

“Deeply analyze the nature of the issue.........................nature of issue is witchcraft......illegal use of magical or supernatural powers for satisfying personal evil purpose.........the magic has encircled a good soul i.e. of Prince Imago ..........therefore, I will first read on witchcraft and their practices.......so that I can get the good understanding of the exact situation and also I will be aware of the actual power of the witch” Pixy dared to follow her decision.

She collects the literature on witchcraft and read it and thus come to know about various magical skills and practices. After learning deeply about the malevolence she understands that now she is fully aware of the problem, about the trouble but now she needs to concentrate on the answer. She thinks and thinks.............what can be the answer of witchcraft....where does the solution lies??..........................................hence, she realizes as bad is to good, God is to demon, honest is to dishonest.....similarly witchcraft is to religion........

So, her answers lie in religious books.

She again goes through all the teachings of the religion and the various ways of dealing with the magic.
Ohh.....shit......but which magic has been spelled on her beloved?? She does not hold an answer to it. How is she going to find out the answer of a question which is not known??

Well, while going through the religion book she comes to know that animals also act as a messenger of God. If you tell them your wishes they carry it forward to the universal energies. Therefore, she everyday, in the morning, murmur her wish in the ears of her buffalo Jessie. She tells her to convey to God to enlighten her about the situation and thus help her in her journey of good.
Besides, she tries to establish a telepathic connection with Imago. Also, she requests the wind, clouds and crows to pass her messages to Imago. She asks the air to remind Imago of her, about the beautiful moments which they have spent, about the dreams which they have seen together.

Alas, she failed in everything; even after putting up so much of energy she was not able to make it up.

One fine day when she was busy in collecting religious books from library........her ears suddenly captures the penetrating and wavering voice of a rat. Soon she discovers that his tail has got stuck in a book rack and for help he is making so much of noise. She goes near to the book rack and helps him out. While doing the help her eye rays fall on a very thin and small book, placed on the same rack. The book was covered with layers of dust as if no one has cared for a small and thin book. She clears the dust and gets amazed after reading the title which claims “Answers to magical spells of Celic community”.

She very eagerly opens the book and start reading it.

“Natty is a Celician, definitely the book will be of some help.”
“Aaah..............Finally......finally I got some help and my very first key to
unlock the questions” Pixy uttered.

The book described that witches from Celician community usually use “Labarinth Spell”. In this spell, the witches make a bracelet from the leaves of Mistletoe plant which is tied to the victim on the dark fortnight of Amavasya (no moon day).

And once, it is tied, the individual is under complete hypnotic control of the witch, he acts like a slave.

Hmm, Imago is bound to this spell.

But the good thing was, she found the way to break the spell in the same book.
The remedy says that only a bird of paradise is eligible to open the crooked knot of the bracelet.

“O ...wow........remedy is also mentioned in the book........I will do anything to make him pull out of the spell.......thank you God for enlightening my way.......” in so many days for the first time nature witnessed a sigh of relief on Pixy’s face.

“Oh no......but this bird of paradise is extremely rare.......it is found only at the eastern poles of the earth....and it will take years for me to reach the pole.........I just can’t opt this way.....I have a time limit.....till the year end.......I have to find her here only........” Pixy strengthens her determination.
Therefore, in order to find the bird of paradise she starts waking up very early in the morning and did the hunt for the bird in the surroundings. This way so many days passed...but she did not catch a view of the bird.
Again, she got very much depressed.

“.......uff....I am stuck again.......everything has jammed and nothing is working out for me” Pixy realized and out of her pain and frustration started singing the song......

“My Lord......I love you so much....I am blessed with so many gifts.......I again need your help......I again need your blessing.......help me...help me in finding a cute figure.......one who is equally blessed as I am.....one who is as beautiful as surroundings........one who is as pure as Unicorn......one who can break the knot of Mistletoe leaves....” and she keeps on singing.

“Dear Pixy, are you looking for me........as your song describes my architecture......” bird of paradise confirmed Pixy.

“O Dear God.....are you bird of paradise?” Pixy enacted with pleasure “but how you came to know that I need you?”

“Sweet Pixy, don’t you know that songs of praises of Lord are heard by every living and non living thing of this Universe. You were praising God in your song....I listened to it and came for your help from the east pole of the earth”. Bird clarified.

Rest to be continued.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment