Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pixy & The Witch-----Part III

CONTINUED......

“O Dear God.....are you bird of paradise?” Pixy enacted with pleasure “but how you came to know that I need you?”

“Sweet Pixy, don’t you know that songs of praises of Lord are heard by every living and non living things of this Universe. You were praising God in your song....I listened to it and came for your help from the east pole of the earth”. Bird clarified.

“Thank you so much for coming down here. With your efforts I will now be able to release Imago.” Pixy confidently said

“Ohh certainly not, it’s not my effort that is going to pay but yours. You kept perseverance in your feelings and say at such difficult times. Besides, you proved to be a person with high values and with sound concepts for life as you were also thrown against the dilemma spelled on you by a clairvoyant, but through your wittiness and justifying acts you escaped the situation. Your self-belief took you out of it. The only thing which Imago lacked. Spells, magic, evil works only on those people who are internally weak, and who are not confident about their beliefs, to those whose belief’s and practices gets changed according to the situation. By saying it I don’t mean that Imago is not a good soul. Certainly he is, but this time he has proved himself a bit weak candidate and because of this only he got captured by the negativity of the surroundings.” Bird of paradise elaborated on her point of view.

“I feel you are right bird of paradise. But at the same time I feel that to correct our beloved in the confusing times is our duty. If I can see very well that the happenings are misleading for him and in haste he is going to make a wrong diagnosis of the circumstances and if I truly love him I should not step back.” Pixy took the side of Imago

“I understand and respect your love for Imago Little Pixy. I will help you out in your mission.” Bird of paradise offered her help.

“So, let’s go to Natty’s palace without wasting our time. I know the way. You along with Jessie simply follow my path. We have to reach there before evening as the witch’s power gets stronger in dark.” Bird of paradise ordered.

Within few hours they managed to reach to Natty’s palace. Bird of paradise knew a short route to the place.

“Jessie you stand here in the outskirt of palace and watch guard the gate; do let us know if some one mysterious comes near the palace. But before that, let me find out the positions of both Natty and Imago.” Bird of paradise chalked out the plan.

She then takes a fly and within few minutes, after doing research, bird of paradise comes back.

“They both are having a gala time in ball room. Uff, that witch is along with Imago. We need to separate them. Ummm.......ummm.....let me think what can be done.....umm.....ya.....Pixy you go and climb up the stairs and meanwhile I will try to distract Natty. Definitely, she would not allow a penetrating noise as a source of distraction during her fun time.” Bird of paradise cleverly devised the strategy.

So, everything took place as per the plan. Natty asks Imago to wait in the ball room so that some arrangement could be made to avoid irritating sound of the bird. She then leaves the ball room. Meanwhile, Pixy manages to reach to Imago.

After seeing Imago tears roll down in her eyes. She runs and hugs him.
“O Imago, you just can’t imagine how much I missed you” Pixy’s emotions broke down.

“What are you doing lady? Don’t you know that I am engaged with Princess Natty? Please go away” Imago replied and they started up with a long discussion over the matter.

Pixy- “If you love me, how can you marry Natty?”

Imago- “I am sorry but I never loved you. But yes, I always liked you.”

Pixy- “Does everything that happened between us is a fake?”

Imago- “At that point of time it held a meaning and at this point of time what I am doing holds a meaning.”

Pixy- “Don’t you realize that you are going to commit a mistake?”

Imago- “To find a better person is never a mistake”

Pixy- “You give preference to outer beauty and wealth only?”

Imago- “Beauty and wealth only works this season, inner and outer are just relative words and do not hold any weightage individually”

Pixy- “How you got so much changed, so emotionless?”

Imago- “I was like this only; you yourself are responsible for your perception.”

Pixy- “Ohh, after seeing you I just forgot that you are spell bound. That witch has tied mistletoe’s knot on your west.”

Imago- “No, I am not a fool who will come under such a stupid magic. I have no such knots on my body. I am willingly marrying her. And please you do not waste your time by following and persuading me. She is better than you in every aspect and moreover a month old love is not that deep also to do grief over it. Please take your own track and find some one else for you. Do not waste your life for me as it will harm you only. Both Natty and I are going to marry in a week time. Therefore, it will be better for you to choose a different path without giving yourself trouble.”

Pixy’s eyes got flooded with water after hearing the answers from Imago. She gets extremely shocked. Before she was under the influence that Prince Imago is spell bound but he wasn’t. He was saying each and every word in his full conscious.

Completely depressed Pixy leaves the room.

Imago- “O my sweet Pixy, I am sorry. I always wanted to marry you. I loved you. Your inner beauty is unmatchable and wealth of your knowledge is incomparable. My behaviour with you is taking my heart out. You just can’t imagine how bad I am feeling after seeing you in this situation. I am under so much of guilt that I am not even able to face you. But I am helpless. I am bound to cheat on you. That witch has poised my father with a potion. I have to do all this in order to save my father.”

“Imago, why didn’t you tell me about all this? After hearing from you and leaving the room, I decided to come back to say a final bye to you and thus overheard your speech. Don’t worry, we together will lift father-in-law out of the trouble.” Pixy strongly meant her words

“No Pixy, you do not know the real situation. You are simply not aware of the power and magic of Natty. You just leave the room before she comes.” Imago said

“My dear Imago just keep faith in Lord. Nothing worse will happen. We will definitely win the situation. Evil just can’t last long. Realize your own skills and arts by which we all are blessed with. Remember, an ant can win the battle against an elephant. Lord has never done injustice to any of the creature. It’s just that we need to realize and believe.” Pixy said

“Sweet Pixy, you are very innocent and is not aware of the real crooked world. Whatever you are saying looks good while reading in a book but this is life and not a book. In practical sessions meanings of words and goodness gets changed.” Imago tried to convince Pixy

“No you are taking it wrong Imago. If I am here in front of you, if I am able to convince the destiny to change its flow and if I am daring to give a tough fight to the uncontrolled situations, it is because of these bookish good teachings and virtues only. I was able to come across every hurdle because I never gave up against the odds. I was also tested by life at every turn and the only virtue which lifted me out of the troubles was that I never modified myself.” Pixy tried her best to convince Imago
She further added “We have our good deeds with us, we have Jessie and bird of paradise to help and above all we have universal energies with us who always favours goodness and justice.”

“Now hurry up, do not waste time standing and discussing, as any moment Natty will arrive. Let’s first go to the grassland and there we will devise the strategy to free the father” Pixy said

“Dear Pixy, I just can’t leave the palace else Natty will take revenge on my father.” Imago considered the situation

“Hmm, ok I will wait for you in grassland.....convey to Natty that you will be back in few hours as you are going to the neighbour town, to pick the special and precious gift, which you have ordered for her.” Pixy intelligently handled the crisis.
And they all left the palace except Imago.

“Pixy, I have come but rush I have only few hours in hand” Imago said

“Imago, do you know the exact place of imprisonment of father” Pixy asked

“He is not imprisoned. He is staying in his own palace and ruling the crown like before. He has his own freedom and nothing has changed except his attitude. The day, when we last saw each other it was after that only that I witnessed a huge change in him. After our meeting when I reached back to the palace he summoned me to his room. There, he ordered me to marry Natty on the grounds that time has come when he can charge for his parenthood. He asked me if I have to choose between him and you.” Imago briefed them about the exact past happening.

“But a day before he was ready for our marriage. Out of a sudden what happened to him” Pixy questioned

“Yes Pixy, same question I also threw at him during our conversation but he said it was his wrong decision.” Imago answered

“Further, in order to live up to my father’s expectations I decided to sacrifice my love. It was after few weeks only, that I realized that my father is under the influence of some magic. So, I devised a strategy of proving my love to Natty and thus to make her reveal the remedy of her witch skills.” Imago justified his act

“Yes, he is under some spell. Earlier we were going in wrong direction by thinking that Imago is under influence and witch has tied a wicked knot to him. But this is not the case. You say a change in attitude was observed in the King’s persona. It means, he has been poised with the crooked potion. The potion holds the power to empower and enhance negative and unlike thoughts in an individual. The only remedy to this wicked potion is arousing the conscious and positivity again inside the victim’s body.” Bird of paradise shared her knowledge.

“Let’s go and do the needful, we should not waste our time.” Pixy insisted

“No Pixy, you already have taken so much of pain, from now on I will take the charge of the situation. You and Jessie go and relax in your house, I will do the required. I know my father better than anyone. I will certainly help him out to move out of the bad circumstances.” Imago said

“Alright Imago, I respect your feelings towards your family and I completely agree that it’s you only who can convince your father and no one else. Meanwhile, I will pray for your success.” Pixy agreed

“It’s a perfect plan Imago and Pixy. You two do your respective jobs and I will do my. I would like to share that I am not only granted with power to open the cursed knot but to tie also. We just need to arrange for mistletoe bracelet and I will tie it to the witch itself. The only difference which will lie in her and our bracelet is of spell. The bracelet made by these witches is powered with evil whereas ours will hold Holy goodness. This way we will place a seed of good in her soul which might turn her into a good witch.” bird of paradise suggested

“Definitely, we will follow this plan only. Jessie can help us in finding the mistletoe plant. Her nose is strong enough to smell and find out the desired weed from the grassland. So, please you go with Jessie. May Lord help you in the Journey of Justice and Good” Pixy said

“Thanks a lot for all the good wishes Pixy, I feel lucky to be a part of this great act of Goodness. Well Pixy, I would like to suggest one more thing and would like to divert your focus on one capability which you possess i.e. precognitive dreams. You yourself know, that you at few times get signs of warnings and signs of major future events through your dreams in symbolic form, your dream in which a shadow was replaced by Imago’s image ended at the departure of lovers, why don’t you intentionally try to see the dream again and complete it as per your will. Why don’t you visualize that Imago’s father comes up and he agrees for your marriage and plays a major role in your reunion. May be I can be completely wrong by giving you this piece of advice and high chances are there that it might not work. But if you perceive it this way that through your dreams you connect yourself to the Universe, it is through dreams only that you communicate to the master that you desire a particular thing in your life and it is more like a prayer which is done in night in your unconscious state then it might make some sense to pursue a dream intentionally and following this way you will place your affirmations in front of the Supreme.” Bird of paradise said

“Sure, bird of paradise. I will follow your each and every say” Pixy confirmed

“Thank you Pixy for keeping my advice. Imago, if you do not mind, I would like to add to your strength. You are going to undo the spell made on your father. I know reminding him about his courageous acts is the answer to it but since magic has been done so you will need some extra help and for that take a mirror with you , of the height of your father and at each corner of the rectangular mirror, draw a symbol representing earth, water, air and fire, again which are the source of Life. It will definitely help you out.” bird of paradise uttered

“Hmm, ok bird of paradise. Let’s go then. Hope we all succeed in our tasks. Amen!” Imago said

Imago goes back to his father’s palace. He then asks servants to convey to his father to meet him in the library. He then places the mirror at the back side of the door.

King Bottlemouth comes to the library and enquires about the urgent meeting.

“Dear father, I have brought a gift for you on the auspicious occasion of my marriage with Natty. Please turn back and check out the gift, it is placed at the back side of the door.” Imago makes a request.
As Bottlemouth turns he sees his mirror image in the mirror.
“Father, look and realize your inner self. Remember, your deeds and acts of wisdom were so much respected among the public that people used to blindly follow your words. Your judgement knew no biasness. Your tales of kindness never got limited with the boundaries of wealth. Your knowledge for life was equivalent to the chapters depicted in total books of this library. You have ruled this kingdom with your supreme courage and daring heart. Your adventures of life always matched the intellect of a teacher. You always maintained a balance in religion and superstition. Your virtues were so high that no one ever dared to make use of your loop holes, no one was ever stronger to rule your mind and wisdom. Your view towards life was as broad as horizon. You were never narrow minded and never held a difference in the rich and poor. In your view inner beauty of a person was the only measurable quality, the attribute which cannot withstand any wealth and social symbol. You always understood the emotions and have always realized the pain of a miserable. You were never against love, in fact you always took active participation in reuniting two people who can live happily together and for this many a times you haven’t cared for society and religious boundaries. You never did a trade in relationships. You never made a hurt to anyone and were never involved in any act of injustice. Your heart is like a wax and cannot hold evil. I know and firmly believe that you are the best father of the world and the true King. Every time you helped people in one or the other way but this time you have to help yourself in pulling out your soul from the surroundings negativity. I am no one and can never be the one who can acknowledge your wisdom; I am simply asking you to give my father back. I am only asking you to give a re-thought to your decision of separating Pixy and me. I can never challenge your decision, I know, in any way you will do right for your son, your every step is for my betterment only and I do not realise or believe it but I know it. Therefore, I am not forcing you for anything, I just want you to re-evaluate the situation and I am confident enough that even one time re-evaluation by you is enough to make your present deeds coincide with the past decisions i.e. a justified and logical act. You very well know father that I have got a deep feeling for Pixy. We both love each other. Departing lovers will never solve a purpose in long run, as the wound of departure will stay with us throughout our lives and this way we won’t be able to do justice with our new partners. Love and relationship are certainly two facts of our lives which silently influence our thinking and our way to lead our life. I know time is the biggest healer and after some time I won’t remember the past hurt but a sense of regret will stay with me till my last breath. I have said everything to you; rest is in your hands. Whatever I have said it points to only one thing that I need my father back. I want him to recover out of the spell.” Imago completed his speech.

Finally, the New Year eve was celebrated together by Imago, Pixy, Bottlemouth, Jessie and bird of paradise. They open heartedly welcomed the new year with Love, Luck and Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment