Monday, December 7, 2009

My Cell

Like every other person, I too had a desire of keeping a brand new sexy mobile in my Jean’s pocket. During my college days, many a times, I got a chance also to owe status driven belongings. Well, many a times, because I used to be a real bad person at handling sophisticated and classy materials and because of my this ill habit I misplaced my three cells in series and to tell you all of them were real costly one and I owed them when none in my gang had a mobile of half of its price.

But you know I am a very cognizant person, immediately I realized my falsies. My conscious stood up and re-corrected me “Pitaji ke paise pe bahut aish kar lee par ye galtee apne paiso se mat karna” and I followed the say. It was 2008, when I got through my first job and I went to market to buy a mobile. I have no idea why the shopkeeper, after checking me out, decided to display all the newly launched happening mobiles with an emphasis on the pixels and picture quality of the camera. After having being realized his wrong approach to deal a customer like me I interrupted in between “bhaiya, ye mehnga mobile nahi chahiye, already bahut saare hai mere paas, mujhe koi local sa mobile chhaiye jo ki girne se bhi toote nahi.” I partially lied to him to maintain my status in front of him.

So this way I finally chose the Motorola’s set, a 2 cm black donned brick kind of mobile, among all the cheap versions of available mobile sets.

Guess, it was the curse from the souls of my all three lost mobiles that I was fortuned to hear and avail a lot of disrespect and commentary from the people for my new cell.

Aaaaa again due to my gripping style, in few months only the original structure and shape of the cell got completely changed and deformed.

So, instead of buying a new hand set, I thought of rediscovering and doing the make over of existing Motorola’ set. For that I went to Mobile gallery lane. It’s a very famous lane in the city, a queue of mobile cell repairs. “Bhaiya, iss mobile ka cover badal dijiye” I asked. “Madam, iss mobile ka cover change karke bhi ye accha nahi lagega and waise bhi inn type ke mobiles ka cover market main nahi milta hai” he sarcastically threw at me. Huh, seriously, there is no worth of less valued belongings in our society.

Well, I just took my mobile from the shopkeeper and told him in a very commentating way “theek hai bhaiya, waise companies ko inn type ke mobiles ke liye bhi sochna chhaiye and inke covers bhi launch karne chhaiye, unka hee market capture badhega, unka khud ka hee fayeda hai” I almost tried to talk like a strategist of a business research unit of a big mobile company.

Hmm well well, Insult did not restrict itself till here. I had lost three mobiles so a minimum of three insults each corresponding to one cell was marked on my fortune lines.

Therefore, that day in my office, I went to guard to enquire “bhaiya ye ek black colour ka motorola ka set main galtee se yahee chod gayee thee aapne dekha hai kya use”. “Haanji madam yahee pada hai reception pe pichle 1.5 hrs se but kisi ne uthane ya churane ki bhi takleef nahi ki, waise isko aap railway station pe chod ke aate and 2 din baad dekhte tab bhi wahee pada hua milta” he said it in a very funny way. That’s a different case that I didn’t take it that lightly and left the reception without uttering.

“Ohh these small small issues are with everyone....so just ignore it” I told myself.

But yesterday my patience and love for my mobile completely got finished.
Toll of my insult rate reached to its maximum grade when I went to shop an ear phone for my cell. “Bhaiya ye originol wala ear phone mat dijiyega ye sasta wala hee chhaiye.” “Madam chinta mat kijiye iss mobile ki halat dekh ke aapko main waise bhi originol wala nhi de raha tha ” he cunningly said.

This is heights yaar!! Now enough is enough, I have decided to buy a new classy, elegant, sleek, modern, happening and eye catchy hand set with my next salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment