Monday, November 2, 2009

UnSpoken Words

Note: Definitely not for everyone but for the chosen one!



Post script:- Login ID: Place where we first met
Password: Starts with “J” middle letter is “T” and ends with “E”

Even after getting an access, you won’t be able to read it with your naked eye as I have written it using the ink of my emotions. So, please hold it under the flame of your pain. Read it with your full meditation. I know, a riddle is quoted inside the letter. But you can get the answer, if you deeply analyze your wishes by keeping aloof your beliefs, social pressure and exercise fairness. While reading, if you realize that the reasons of your sadness, point towards me than for sure answer of your dilemma/problem is only me.

Source: I got this letter from a fairy tale book. Please don’t ask me the name I have forgotten it. I really liked it so wished to post it on my blog. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment