Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gamble

I was the champion in playing the game of destiny. I was so very perfect in showing up my cards at the right time. My aptitude was so powerful that even by getting the worst set of cards I was able to escape the “bad”. It was my practice only to stand the curse that I learnt my survival skills even after realizing that I am going to fail. I was never a looser. I have always strategized my play by checking out the psychology of the opponent. I was always the clear cut winner. This time I participated in the biggest tournament, happened to me till date. The most important play of my life. Earlier I used to stake my current situation, my career, and my emotions. But this time I Gambled "My Life". Let’s see who wins!!

1 comment:

  1. One stumbles, one fells,scrap the knees, but one will rise and charge towards the light at the end of teh tunnel. and thts teh real gambler

    ReplyDelete